Rugby School Records

Rugby school was founded in 1567 by Lawrence Sheriffe. Until very recently it was a boys school so the records contain only boys names, plus the names of the headmasters.

There are different versions of registers that cover the same years as other versions. They’re included because some contain more information about the students.

There’s also a History of Rugby School written in 1898.